Be The First Reviewer
- Bright vivid colours – 3500 ANSI lumens High contrast – 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- Full HD 1080p image quality
- Easy connectivity – 2x HDMI and MHL support and built-in 10W speaker
- Full HD 1080p, Bright and Portable
- 1.2 support enables the use of video display dongles and adapters from various manufacturers, allowing presenters to create an inviting and collaborative presentation environment.
- Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear – ideal for business and education applications.
- Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
The built-in speaker offers excellent audio support. Easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
- Eco+ technology brings together high contrast, improved lamp life and energy saving features that are easy to use while reducing power consumption.
Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the “Auto Power Off” feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
Eco AV mute
- Stay in control of your presentation with Eco AV mute. Direct your audience’s attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
- Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast or the Optoma WHD200 wireless HDMI device.
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Reduce the number of lamp changes with lamp life of up to 8000 hours²
Featuring a wide range of options you can remotely control and monitor the projector.
- Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- For vibrant, natural looking images, Optoma projectors incorporate BrilliantColor™ multi-color processing technology.
- Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
Wireless presenting (optional extra)
- Making presentations couldn’t be easier using the optional wireless features of the WPS Wireless Adapter (sold separately) – you can connect and display presentations wirelessly from a laptop, PC or mobile device.
1Lamp based projectors brightness and lifetime will vary depending on selected projector mode, environmental conditions and usage. As is common with all lamp based projectors, brightness will decrease over the lamp lifetime. LED projectors do not have a replaceable lamp and the brightness does not decay significantly over the product lifetime.
2Typical lamp life achieved through testing. Will vary according to operational use and environmental conditions